Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So much has happened!

It has been a while since I have wrote on my blog and a lot has happened since then.
Daycare is a no more! I went to pick my son up on the Friday of the first week and when I walked in I saw him alone at the top of a winding stair case (with no gate) and the baby sitter was in the basement! Needless to say he didn't go back.
I got into school for Nursing so I have decided to stay home with my little man until then. I will make more money being home then I did working and paying for daycare! And I will get to enjoy everyday with him until I start college.
He will be almost 2 when I start school and he goes to a new daycare, I think him and myself will be OK with it by then. I feel awful for leaving him at the home daycare he was at because he obviously was not supervised and could have fallen to a horrible injury. In which case I would have went to jail for what I would have done to the lady.
Daycare is a scary thing, especially home daycare where they are behind closed doors and no one to witness what is going on. You can only hope your child is safe.
So now I am looking forward to spending the days with my son again and soon starting school to work towards a wonderful career that will spoil us both!

1 comment:

  1. SO SCARY!
    I'm glad you're staying home with him before you start work- it was the right choice!

    ReplyDelete