Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day!

My second Mothers Day just passed. I got a card signed by my son and a nice hug and kiss. We spent the day enjoying each others company and playing, just what we love to do.
I can't help but smile as I watch him play. He isn't my baby anymore but my little boy. He is growing so tall and strong and he is extremely smart. He tells me when his bum is dirty and his juice cup needs refilled. I love how he communicates with me. Whether it is pointing or simply holding up his empty cup and saying "Mama juice!" he is now talking to me and telling me his needs and wants. The moment I have been waiting for. No more guessing (even though I can now read him like a book). It is straight forward and wonderful. I love him more and more everyday and I am thankful to God for my son and best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment