Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday Time!

Yesterday was my nieces 3rd birthday! It was the first birthday where she actually understood what was going on and enjoyed everyone singing to her rather then getting scared and crying.
Watching her open her presents was so cute! She would read every card herself...Example: If there was a rabbit on the card she would read "Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, 3 years old!" The next card had Dora on it so she read, "Dora, Dora, Dora, 3 years old!" It melted my heart. She would follow the card by yelling out every present she got, even "BATTERIES!"
After the gift opening she performed about 20 songs on her new pink microphone. She would sing and dance and then the crowd would roar and she loved it!!
The time has gone so fast. I still remember watching my sister give birth to her and the joy I felt. I can't believe soon my son will be that big and will be reading his cards out....I know I will cry.
As you get older you realize how fast life is passing by. A day goes so quick and there are only 365 in a year.... which means soon I will be old and my child will be grown with a family of his own.....slow down life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment