Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Work


So I am sitting at my desk right now missing my little man like crazy! I have him as my screen saver so I can adore that little dimple whenever I want.
At first I was doing good with being back at work.... It seems to be getting harder! I never would have thought that would happen.
As my son is getting bigger, walking better, saying words and much more, I am feeling guilty. I spend the majority of my day at work and when I pick him up and get him home it is normally dinner, play time, bath and bed. I feel like I dont spend enough time with him and it is really getting to me. I just keep thinking to myself "You need to work, you can buy him more presents!"
Didn't think it would be this hard...oh how I miss my year off with my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment